This is a close approximation of the visibility I had on my drive to and from work today. Kind of dangerous ... but also kind of cool. It's amazing how a thick soupy haze forces you to change your perspective. Instead of driving on autopilot with the same old scenery passing by for the 1000th time, I found myself wondering where the hell I was for some stretches. Nature's dry ice machine threw a little uncertainty into the most certain part of my daily routine and I liked it. But maybe I'm getting too deep here.Fog just looks cool. Always has. That's why big rock bands demand to have fog machines as part of their shows. It's also why movie directors continue to use fog as a great visual way to create extra tension. Kudos to the mad scientist that harnassed the awesome power of fog and put in a portable box for profit. I imagine he gave up science shortly afterwards and spent all of his money on LSD and hookers but kudos to him none the less.
So YAY to you fog. We should hang out more often. Unless you are the crazy zombie fog variety. Then you just need to stay the hell away from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment