So NAY to you Olde English spelling. Go play with your fancy scripted fonts that look like calligraphy. Nerd.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
NAY to Olde English spelling
For a brief moment, I contemplated calling my blog YeaNayDay ... but it just didn't look right to me. There was no symmetry to it even if it was grammatically correct. I panicked that my yet-to-be created logo would look terribly off balance without that other tail hanging down. My first attempt at a blog was almost sabotaged by Olde English spelling. Ridiculous. I know. Then I remembered I wasn't a member of British parliament nor do I wear a foppish grey wig in my spare time. Case closed. YayNayDay it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why, you're not lazy at all, my lad! Not if you can work the word "foppish" into a sentence...
ReplyDeleteGood to see you've joined bloggerdom. I'll be sure to checketh ye oute.