So I haven't updated my blog in a while. No real reason that I can think of. There have been plenty of things for me to YAY or NAY about. Concerts, movies, current events, pet peeves. Lots of good stuff. But somehow, I've still managed to find other things to do than share my thoughts and opinions electronically. Now that has led to a new phenomenon for me. Blog guilt. That's right. As if there aren't enough forces in the world that gnaw away at me, now this virtual dumping ground for my thoughts weighs on my thoughts. Why couldn't I fill my available hours with productive activities like cleaning my apartment, organizing my finances or donating time to charitable causes? Then I'd have a great excuse for not blogging more often. Sadly, when I examine how the time has flown by I have to admit that I've pissed it away catching up on recorded TV shows, listening to new bands online and generally just hanging out. Now it's June and I feel like getting back into a bit of a rhythm with the blog. Not because of the guilt but because I want to. I realize that the nice weather will bring plenty more distractions and I'm okay with that. My blog is not the boss of me.
So NAY to you blog guilt. It's my blog and I'll write when I damn well feel like it.

YEAH! You tell that blog who's boss.
ReplyDelete