
So I've noticed a disturbing trend lately with my body. My navel has started to collect more lint than the trap in a clothes dryer. As the owner of an "innie" I've always had some occasional housecleaning to do. That's to be expected. Finding that little grey tuft of fluff on an almost daily basis is not ... at least for me. I'm not sure what has changed and it's freaking me out a little.
I'm a relatively skinny guy and I place body hygiene pretty high on my daily to-do list. I'm not some giant bedridden fellow waiting for Jerry Springer to call. It's not like I wash myself with a rag on a stick. My belly button is not some bottomless pit that can swallow a Twinkie or small animal. So why is it suddenly a magnet for dustbunnies?
Could it be the dry air in my apartment thanks to radiator heat? Maybe the concentrated laundry detergent I use is breaking my shirts down faster? No wait ... I know. Microscopic lintrechauns have chosen my navel as the perfect pot for storing their most sacred treasure! Now I'm probably going to have to get some prescription-only shampoo to get rid of them. Lovely.
So NAY to you belly button lint. You are not welcome here. Don't make me get a restraining order against you. I'll do it.

I love the concept of the blog, I caught myself reading 4 or five posts before I thought, I forgot to comment on the first one I read!
ReplyDeleteFun Fun Fun
Um...ew!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I do have fond childhood memories of picking the lint out of my dad's bellybutton. Is that wrong?